Recently, I’ve discovered Ronan Farrow and subsequently decided that he is my ideal man. Why, must you ask? Well, I’ll tell you why.
- His parents are Woody Freaking Allen and Mia Freaking Farrow. So, yeah, he might come from a slightly fucked up family but at least the holidays will be interesting.
- The man is smart. He was accepted to Yale Law School at 15. FIFTEEN. LAW SCHOOL. But decided to defer until 2006 so he could work as an advisor to the former United States Ambassador to the United Nations.
- He cares about the world. He worked as a UNICEF Spokesperson for Youth in Nigeria, Angola and Sudan.
- He’s good with words. His writings have been published in the Huffington Post, Newsday and the Wall Street Journal.
- He’s well-traveled and knows what he’s talking about. He was recently appointed as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Special Adviser for Youth Issues. So yeah, I’d trust him.
- Have you seen that face? The man is hot.
So he’s a smart, funny, intelligent, good looking and accomplished. All at the age of 25. Holy shit. This man is giving me such unrealistic expectations about what my husband should be like it’s not even funny.