ramble on, maestro
WHAT. Mile High Club?
This is what I want. All right here.
He just oozes sex. Even this picture oozes sex.
As much as I love this picture I have to wonder…who puts alphabet pasta on toast?!
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
- I’ve been in lust many times, but never love.
- I had my first “boyfriend” when I was in 7th grade. His name was Ricky. I have no idea where he is now.
- I had my first real boyfriend freshman year. His name was Ryan. To this day, I’m still not sure who broke up with who. I regret a lot of things I did in that relationship and I screwed a lot of things up after so much to the point that I know we can never really be friends again. I convinced myself that I would make a horrible girlfriend.
- I’ve done everything but have sex.
- I don’t really like anyone now. I’m attracted to a lot of guys, but I’m not necessarily lusting after anyone in particular.
- When it truly comes to the guy I like, I’m always the number two. At most, I’m the one he comes to for advice and to vent.
- Theory - Girls are always two out of three things: single, attractive, or psycho. No exceptions.
I like queso dip, fast cars, breathing, and The Beatles.
I do not take credit for any photos on here unless stated otherwise.
Page 1 of 1
Theme by maggie
. Runs on Tumblr